American Transmission Co., LLC
American Transmission Co. provides the pathway for power into communities in portions of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Illinois.
ATC owns and operates the high-voltage electric transmission system that helps to keep the lights on, businesses running and communities strong.
- 9,489 circuit miles of transmission line
- 529 substations (wholly or jointly owned)
- $3.3 billion in total assets
- $2.7 billion investment since 2001
- Reduced energy losses by more than 15 million megawatt hours