Dürr Systems, Inc.
Dürr Megtec is a leading global supplier of environmental solutions and engineered products tailored to meet customers' industrial process requirements. We offer a complete portfolio of air-pollution control technologies, drying and curing systems, and material handling equipment.
Our emissions control solutions oxidize, filter, recover and/or purify vapor-phase and liquid effluents from a variety of processes. Key air pollution abatement technologies include oxidizers (regenerative thermal, regenerative catalytic and recuperative catalytic), fabric filters (baghouses), wet electrostatic precipitators, dry electrostatic precipitators, solvent recovery systems, carbon adsorption, wet scrubbers, acid gas absorbers, selective catalytic reduction and selective non-catalytic reduction (SCR/SNCR) products, and distillation and purification equipment.
We also supply industrial dryers/industrial ovens for roll-to-roll and web forming applications such as graphics printing, nonwoven fabrics, membranes, and optical films; specialized coating lines for lithium-ion battery electrode coating; and material handling systems for graphics printing. We offer stand-alone components, integrated line solutions, and process optimization services.
Dürr Megtec is part of the Clean Technology Systems division of The Dürr Group, one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms with extensive expertise in automation and digitization/Industry 4.0. The Dürr Group supplies sectors like the automotive industry, mechanical engineering, chemical, pharmaceutical, and woodworking.
- Environmental control technologies that oxidize, filter, recover and/or purify vapor-phase and liquid effluents
- Industrial dryers for roll-to-roll and web-forming applications
- Aftermarket and Engineering Services
- In-house Development Center including a Laboratory Pilot Line
- Comprehensive turnkey approach for producing battery electrode coated materials
Whom to Contact
- John GiesfeldtMarketing Manager830 Prosper RoadDe Pere, WI 54115Phone: (920) 339-2787