Concrete Workers are responsible for smoothing, leveling, and finishing freshly poured cement. They can also be responsible for ensuring concrete molds are setup properly or applying any necessary chemicals to harden and seal poured concrete.
Why Join DeLeers Construction?
- Year-round work available with a family-owned company.
- Health, dental, vision and other insurance benefits.
- 401k with company match.
- Yearly bonus opportunity.
- Per diem, travel pay and overnight incentive pay.
- Paid time off and 7 paid holidays.
- Growth and advancement opportunities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set the forms, arrange and align them.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete.
- Prepare surfaces.
- Finish edges by hand.
- Clean tools and make sure all equipment is in good working condition.
- Handling materials and objects to preform general duties.
- Perform any special assignments or projects as requested by the Lead/Superintendent, or other members of management.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Proven ability to read/hear and comprehend basic written and verbal instructions.
- Proven ability to work as a team.
- Understand the safe and right use of power and hand tools of the trade.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to travel out-of-town for various job projects and stay overnight when required.
- Must hold, or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.