The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for helping Warehouse Leader maintain and coordinate all warehouse equipment and inventory, including receipt and distribution of goods, organization of the inventory and tools, and entering appropriate receipt documentation into the computer system; handles miscellaneous errands as requested.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to manage and monitor delivery schedule to optimize efficiency.
- Deliver/pick up tools, equipment, materials, and other supplies at job sites.
- Perform minor tool repairs and regular/preventive maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Performs weekly clean-up and ensures warehouse is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Helps to keep all vehicles clean; maintains accurate vehicle maintenance logs.
- Keeps all areas in front of warehouse doors clear of snow/ice, and any other debris.
- Helps with loading and unloading of product from delivery truck as needed.
- Operates the forklift safely and within normal operating procedures.
- Ensure that all required paperwork for the items or materials is sent to appropriate departments.
- Helps to ensure proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
- Hours of work will generally be during business hours; however there will be some variation in work hours to include nights and weekends due to snow removal and building maintenance.
- Take responsibility for the care and use of all company-owned equipment.
- Ensures all Company policies and procedures are followed.
- Performs any special assignments or projects as requested by the Warehouse Lead or members of the leadership team.
- Knowledge of the materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction and repair of buildings, or other structures.
- Must have experience with pulling/moving large equipment and trailers.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and math skills.
- Ability to work safely with all types of hand and power tools.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Able to cooperate with a variety of other people.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, and complete daily activities according to established work schedule.
- Able to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Able to climb to heights of up to 35 ft. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Hold, or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
- Ability to operate a forklift (once certified) if required.