Field Marketing Coordinator
As the Coordinator- Field Marketing, you will support the Field Marketing team with community events/sponsorships. In addition, you will assist with the execution of marketing partnerships with Field Marketing key builders, community leaders, Multi-Dwellig Units and other strategic partnerships and projects to support sales and revenue generated units, along with delivering a positive ROI. In this position, you will provide administrative support to ensure the functionality and coordination of marketing activities, as well as manage special projects from start to finish that support the Field Marketing team.
- Salary range of $21.50 - $23 per hour
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage starting on day one of employment
- Areas of career growth within company
- Positive work environment that values their employess
Within this position, you update daily and weekly reporting and assist in the preparation of reports that are critical for sharing insights into the marketing programs and their results. You will assist in the setup of events, merchandise events, distribute promotional items, and transport special event vehicles (i.e. RV, van). In this role, you will collect lead generated information and forward to the Associate Manager-Field Marketing. You will also manage the marketing content within TDS intranet (StarPoint). This includes updating the Field Marketing SharePoint site building pages and maintaining content as necessary for marketing initiatives and tracking.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., employs 3,000 people and is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000® company. Founded in 1969, Telephone and Data Systems provides wireless, broadband, video, and voice as well as hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million connections nationwide through its businesses: UScellular, TDS Telecom, and OneNeck IT Solutions. Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. has been named to several Forbes lists, including America's Best Employers for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers for Women. Visit tdsinc.com.
Support the Marketing team (AM-Field Marketing) on marketing events and projects to meet goals. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Coordination of materials used at community events, parades and pop up events, and engaging with potential customers to support all activities in the market.
- Managing materials used to collect customer information for the sales team for lead generation follow up.
- Coordinating, tracking and ordering promotional items, ordering food, organizing entertainment and assuring proper set up.
- Managing promotional inventory.
- Coordinating and scheduling the use of company vehicles.
- Coordination of mobile demo units and mascot.
- Coordinating employee volunteer responsibilities to support execution of marketing events.
Manage special administrative projects that support the field marketing team (e.g. Developing Field Marketing SharePoint site to support all activities so both administrative and marketing programs are secured in one location). Create a calendar of events to communicate all Field Marketing programs, events, sponsorships and activities to the TDS organization. Support the Associate Manager- Field Marketing with enhancing marketing programs by initiating creative ads or materials.
Administrative duties: Check requests, supply orders, expense reports, updates to work calendars, DOT compliance and coordination of business meetings with strategic partners and sponsored events.
Report on success of local events and compile data from attendees. Attend marketing meetings as determined by Manager-Field Marketing.
- Associate’s degree (or higher) OR 2+ years professional work experience.
- 2+ years marketing experience.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate to support marketing needs.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of direct marketing concepts and terminology.
- A willingness to take on new assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and a customer-service focus.
- Ability to finish tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with PC software applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding of communications environment, products and services.
- Ability to work as a team player within all TDS business units.
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand while dealing with distraction and interruption.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee regularly communicates with customers. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. This benefit plan addresses both the immediate and long-term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits, and retirement options, please click here.
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here! https://external-telecom-teldta.icims.com/jobs/19651/coordinator-field-marketing/job